The Most Sustainable T-Shirt
Your Favorite Staple, finally #MadeRight.
It took us a year to perfect this classic piece, because you and the planet deserve the best. They're light as air, super breathable, and so damn comfy!
WHY WE LOVE IT
- No microplastics. It all starts with the material. Your T-Shirt is made using 100% Eucalyptus fibre in a closed-loop facility, using less water. They are super breathable and feel buttery-soft on the skin! Best thing is that it does not release microplastics when washed unlike conventional T-shirts that contains polyester and spandex.
- Made by hand in villages, not factories. No weird, flimsy mass machine-made feel and smell. Each is made one at a time by hand, for you!
- Kind to our Earth. Your tee is naturally-dyed with plants that are grown by our own farming coop. Not only does each support the livelihoods of 12 farmers, they prevent toxic chemicals from entering our rivers.
- Gives back. We work hard to do the right thing, but we couldn't do anything without you! By choosing #MadeRight, you help us build craft schools in our villages. Oh, and we also plant 1 tree with every purchase.
100% TRACEABLE TO THE FARM
Meet SweetIndigo™: Indonesia's first 100% traceable, clean and empowering natural dye.
Fashion is one of the dirtiest industries in the world. We're on a mission to clean it up. With synthetic dyeing causing 20% of the world's water pollution, we knew we had to find a better way to color your clothes.
But here's the catch: not all natural dyes are equal. Most use chemicals in its by-processes, which for us is a big no-no when it comes to the water waste (especially since we work with villages, not factories!). So we nerd-ed it out and found that Indigo, like us, loves sugar!
If you're curious on how we color ur clothes with leaves and sugar, read more here :)
ORIGIN | Medono village, Central Java
CRAFT | Hand-stamped Batik (Batik cap),
NATURAL DYE | SweetIndigo™ , Sappan wood + Banana stem
MATERIAL | Buttery Soft, 100% Eucalyptus Fibre from Lenzing AG
Visit our Sizing Guide for more information on how to measure yourself and find your size! Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a sizing recommendation as well as customization options :)
We work hard to do the right thing for our artisans and for the planet - and we couldn’t do it without you! Here's what makes your clothes so meaningful:
Over 56% of your purchase flows directly to our villages - providing fair work, funding our craft schools and much needed trainings for our craftswomen.
Kind & Traceable: From eucalyptus fiber to dyeing with banana stems and palm sugar, we work hard to make sure your choices do not hurt the planet. Oh, and we plant 1 tree with each of your purchase!
Designed for decades, not days: We see clothes as an investment, not something to be tossed after waring it once. That’s why we focus so much on quality, offer redye and even a free repair service!
SHIPPING WITHIN INDONESIA
Orders above Rp. 1 Mio. ship for free, from Sumatera to Papua (yay!)
Orders below Rp. 1 Mio.:
- Greater Jakarta: Rp. 10,000
- Outside of Greater Jakarta: Rp. 30,000
Rest of the World
We gladly accept unworn, unwashed items with the tags still attached within 14 days of ship date for store credit. For more information on our returns policy, click here.
When I received the T-Shirt automatically fell in love with it. It has high quality and very comfortable to wear!
Super comfy! Excellent packaging! Fast delivery.... Im a happy customer... Great success for sukkha citta... Keep inspiring!
What if your clothes can change lives?
The truth is that every choice we make has an impact on someone’s life. We believe that for something to be truly beautiful, the system that created it must be beautiful. That's why we work hard to do the right thing. Together with you, we're changing an entire industry to be clean and inclusive for women who've been kept invisible for too long.
I hope that every time you wear your most meaningful clothes, it reminds you of the impact your choices are enabling in our villages and beyond.
A nerd who cares,
Through your clothes, we are impacting 1,282 lives in rural Indonesia.
Our traceable natural dyes prevent toxic chemicals from entering our rivers.
Your piece comes with a promise of free repairs - for real.
Design your dream piece
Love our fabrics - but want it tailored to your personal style and size?
The Most Sustainable T-Shirt