The most sustainable mask. Made by hand, with hope.
Keeping you and our community safe in a mask that gives back in manifold. Your mask started with a heartbreak, seeing too many too many families losing their jobs in our villages and the disposable mask waste that threaten our Planet's wellbeing. Made from our #MadeRight fabrics, they are 100% naturally-dyed with the kindest plants and provides much needed livelihoods in our villages.
P.S. They make the perfect gift too ;)!
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Cloth masks are not substitute for medical-grade masks. They limit containment of respiratory droplets, which contributes to cutting down on community spread. Most importantly, wearing them allows medical gear to be reserved for caregivers who need it now more than ever.
- 3 high thread count layers. Cambridge scientists recently tested the effectiveness of different household materials against capturing particles. Among the top performers are cotton fabrics with high thread counts. We made sure our mask is as effective as possible, that's why it's made using 3 layers with a dense cotton filter in the middle!
- Comfortable. The mask has adequate facial coverage and provides more comfort than many surgical mask. Unlike our 3-Layered Face Mask, this version uses a rubber ear-loop.
- Breathe with comfort. We made sure the part that touches your face and therefore gets inhaled is made of our natural dye Tencel fabric.
- Reusable. Wash it after every use in hot water. The color may fade because of this harsh washing treatment, but it's the best way to keep your masks safe!
- No returns and exchanges. For hygiene reasons, we unfortunately cannot accept returns and/ or exchanges of this product.
ORIGIN | Jlamprang Village, Central Java
CRAFT | Hand-Embroidered
NATURAL DYE | SweetIndigo™
SIZE | All Size
MATERIAL | Outer: Handwoven #MadeRight offcuts, Middle: Dense Cotton filter, Inner: Soft Tencel (Lenzing)
Visit our Sizing Guide for more information on how to measure yourself and find your size! Feel free to email us at email@example.com for a sizing recommendation as well as customization options :)
We work hard to do the right thing for our artisans and for the planet - and we couldn’t do it without you! Here's what makes your clothes so meaningful:
Over 56% of your purchase flows directly to our villages - providing fair work, funding our craft schools and much needed trainings for our craftswomen.
Kind & Traceable: From eucalyptus fiber to dyeing with banana stems and palm sugar, we work hard to make sure your choices do not hurt the planet. Oh, and we plant 1 tree with each of your purchase!
Designed for decades, not days: We see clothes as an investment, not something to be tossed after waring it once. That’s why we focus so much on quality, offer redye and even a free repair service!
SHIPPING WITHIN INDONESIA
Orders above Rp. 1 Mio. ship for free, from Sumatera to Papua (yay!)
Orders below Rp. 1 Mio.:
- Greater Jakarta: Rp. 10,000
- Outside of Greater Jakarta: Rp. 30,000
Rest of the World
We gladly accept unworn, unwashed items with the tags still attached within 14 days of ship date for store credit. For more information on our returns policy, click here.
Worth to buy mask!! Comfy and pretty. The only mask I wear and a perfect gift for your loved ones.
Breathable and doesn’t make a sweat in this humid island. They are my favorites so far. Thank you.
Even though three-layered, the masks are easily breathable. The outer design is elegant and the innermost fabric is comfortable for the skin. The most crucial thing for me is, whenever I use it, I would remember the Ibus in the villages and it brightened up my day!
Totally worth it!
Pas terima paket, dag dig dug (soalnya baru kali ini aku beli sesuatu yg berhubungan dengan sustainable fashion) dan seneng banget begitu dibuka. I love to wear it. I like to take A LOT photos of it. I adore the details. I am a hardcore to handmade items that convenient to use in daily. And for sure I will write a little about it on my IG *smile*
Thanks for brings up something beautiful
Loving it. Very comfortable and looks great.
What if your clothes can change lives?
The truth is that every choice we make has an impact on someone’s life. We believe that for something to be truly beautiful, the system that created it must be beautiful. That's why we work hard to do the right thing. Together with you, we're changing an entire industry to be clean and inclusive for women who've been kept invisible for too long.
I hope that every time you wear your most meaningful clothes, it reminds you of the impact your choices are enabling in our villages and beyond.
A nerd who cares,
Through your clothes, we are impacting 1,282 lives in rural Indonesia.
Our traceable natural dyes prevent toxic chemicals from entering our rivers.
Your piece comes with a promise of free repairs - for real.
Design your dream piece
Love our fabrics - but want it tailored to your personal style and size?