RANUM - Picking Daisies Dress
Picking Daisies has always been very special to me. Like the poem that inspired it, she grounds you in the present. Moment by moment, ever blooming.
WHY SHE'S SO MEANINGFUL
- Delicate and timeless. One thing I love most about her is how effortless she is. Combining a classic neckline with a flowy skirt, she's the piece you'll keep returning to through life's big and small moments. Comes with a detachable ribbon you can tie for a flattering fit.
- Perfect for every stage of womanhood. We believe a dress is an investment piece to last for years, not wears. She's perfect for a zero-waste wedding, maternity-friendly, and everything in between.
- Made just for you. This dress took 8 days to craft and 29 days to grow the dye, which is why we could only make 3 pieces. You don't want to miss out!
Yessica wears All size. She is 160cm, EU size S.
RANUM is the intention to show yourself love. You cannot rush a flower to bloom. It needs time and nourishment to break through the soil and grow into what it was meant to be. Even when it feels you're behind or still at the beginning, trust that all you need to bloom is already inside you.
HAND-DRAWN BATIK | Jlamprang Village, Central Java
STITCHED IN | Tegal Kertha Village, Bali
NATURAL DYE | SweetIndigo™ + Mahogany wood
MATERIAL | Eucalyptus fibre
THREADS | Recycled Polyester
PACKAGING | Zero-waste Pouch
If you’re in Indonesia, you can finally shop hassle-free with 0% installments! Available for all credit cards by BCA, BNI and BRI.
How does it work?
- Find your favorite piece(s) and go to checkout
- Select Credit & Debit card as payment method
- Enter your credit card details
- Select installment option (BCA, BRI, BNI only)
Time to finally get those beautiful pieces in your shopping cart ;)
Wanna try on our Ibus' pieces or custom your own meaningful clothes? Our new Studio is open for private viewings with strict health protocols. That means, you'll be the only guest in the time that you booked :)
Together with you, we're changing an entire industry to be clean and inclusive for women who've been kept invisible for too long. I hope that every time you wear your most meaningful clothes, it reminds you of the impact your choice is creating in someone's life.
When I first saw Sukkha Citta releasing this customized maxi dress, I had to get my hands on it immediately. What’s even more amazing is that they managed to get it done within a week since I had to leave the country. What’s EVEN MORE AWESOME, I asked to have one made with capped sleeve and they turned it into a gorgeous dress that they listed on their own website!! I truly feel a special connection with Sukkha Citta through this dress 💜✨
Made by Mothers
From farm to fabric, your new piece supports 12 families. Proceeds fund our craft schools, helping women get out of poverty.
Regenerates Our Planet
We work with indigenous women farmers to grow your clothes with regenerative farming techniques. Eliminating toxic chemicals and reversing climate change by returning the soil's health.
Comes with a promise of free repairs and packed in a cute reusable pouch. We also plant a tree for you with every purchase - yay!
RANUM - Picking Daisies Dress