BUKIT - Blanket
Woven, drawn, and embroidered by hand. Made for cuddling and staying comfy this holiday season. Meet the throw blanket of your dreams.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Handmade details. Delicate, textural details brings a touch of craftsmanship to your home.
- Shades of natural Indigo. Set the right mood with these earthy tones, evoking the calmness of the misty mountains.
- Empowers women. Each provides much needed fair work for mothers in rural Indonesia, taking 42 handwork days to make.
MATERIAL | 100% Raw cotton
HAND-WOVEN | Medono village, Central Java
HAND-DRAWN BATIK | Jlamprang village, Central Java
NATURAL DYE | SweetIndigo™
SIZE | 270 x 130 cm
If you’re in Indonesia, you can finally shop hassle-free with 0% installments! Available for all credit cards by BCA, BNI and BRI.
How does it work?
- Find your favorite piece(s) and go to checkout
- Select Credit & Debit card as payment method
- Enter your credit card details
- Select installment option (BCA, BRI, BNI only)
Time to finally get those beautiful pieces in your shopping cart ;)
Wanna try on our Ibus' pieces or custom your own meaningful clothes? Our new Studio is open for private viewings with strict health protocols. That means, you'll be the only guest in the time that you booked :)
Together with you, we're changing an entire industry to be clean and inclusive for women who've been kept invisible for too long. I hope that every time you wear your most meaningful clothes, it reminds you of the impact your choice is creating in someone's life.
Made by Mothers
From farm to fabric, your new piece supports 12 families. Proceeds fund our craft schools, helping women get out of poverty.
Regenerates Our Planet
We work with indigenous women farmers to grow your clothes with regenerative farming techniques. Eliminating toxic chemicals and reversing climate change by returning the soil's health.
Comes with a promise of free repairs and packed in a cute reusable pouch. We also plant a tree for you with every purchase - yay!
BUKIT - Blanket