SELAH - Timeless Top in Midnight Indigo
HANDLOOMED BY MASTER WEAVERS IN
MEDONO VILLAGE, CENTRAL JAVA.
You don't want fuss. You long for a simple top that flatters and is easily mixed and matched. But perhaps what speaks to you most is how comfortable this breathable piece feels. Either way, meet your new favorite top.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Simplifies life. One top, everyday. No kidding. Some of you told us you own at least 3 colors of this top - and we ain't judging!
- Breathable. No icky cheap, synthetic fabric feel. Because it's better for you. And for the Earth.
- Flatters! The modern silhouette is just a keeper for us living in cities - be prepared to be asked where you got your top from.
Model 1 is 160cm, EU Size S. She wears size I.
Model 2 is 165cm, EU Size L. She wears size II.
Size I: S-MII: M-LBust 92 100 Length 54 56 Armhole 43 47 *in cm
SELAH is the space between stimulus and response. An invitation to find our freedom. It takes a village to make, an orchestra of collaboration between almost 30 people. From tying and dyeing the threads to structuring them, the motif is brought to life as our master weaver manually insert the lines.
The deep midnight shade is achieved from 10 dips of fermented Strobilanthes Cusia leaves, before darkening it in Ceriops Tagal wood bark. Taking more than 400hours to craft 1 piece, each establishes a connection between the makers and you.
- Technique: Handloom Weft Ikat
- Color: Natural Dyes
- Material: 100% raw cotton.
Color and pattern variations may occur and are part of the charm of this handcrafted piece. We love that one-of-a-kind-feel!