SELAH - Reversible Elbow Crop Jacket (Unisex)
HANDLOOMED BY MASTER WEAVERS IN
MEDONO VILLAGE, CENTRAL JAVA.
A minimalist, Japanese-inspired jacket that fits with almost everything! Feeling a little chilly in your office or traveling in-between seasons? This is the jacket for you. Simple and elegant in its cut, you're sure to look and feel great.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Reversible. Yes, you read that right! This jacket comes two-sided, meaning you get two different looks in one.
- Deep hidden pockets. Because life can be messy.
- Subtle and elegant. Have a closer look at that detail just above your elbow!
- Raw Cotton. We use two layers of soft, raw cotton to keep you warm - all day long
- Smart sizing. Tried and tested by multiple women, our Elbow Crop jacket is a true One-Size-Flatters-All!
Model 2 is 163cm, EU Size S. She wears All size.
|Size||ALL SIZE: S-L|
SELAH is the space between stimulus and response. An invitation to find our freedom. It takes a village to make, an orchestra of collaboration between almost 30 people. From tying and dyeing the threads to structuring them, the motif is brought to life as our master weaver manually insert the lines.
The natural grey shade is achieved through a combination of Indigofera Tinctoria leaves and Ceriops Tagal wood. The deep midnight shade is achieved from 10 dips of fermented Strobilanthes Cusia leaves, before darkening it in Ceriops Tagal wood bark, taking more than 400hours to craft.