SOJOURNER - Resort Shirt - Natural Indigo
HAND-DRAWN BATIK AND NATURALLY DYED IN
JLAMPRANG VILLAGE, CENTRAL JAVA.
The ideal shirt for your free time! Wear it to meet up with friends, hike in the mountains or take a walk at the beach. Its 100% natural material is highly breathable and becomes softer with every use. So whatever you do in it, you will look and feel great! To make it truly stand out, we added unique shell buttons that add a touch of polish.
The Sojourner Collection is inspired by small acts of kindness. Sojourner uses all natural indigo dye and hand-drawn batik motifs by artisans in the quiet mountain village of Jlamprang. The motifs depict the generous posture of harvesters leaving dropped grains for those in need.
Color and pattern variations may occur and are part of the charm of this handcrafted fabric. We love that one-of-a-kind-feel!
SIZE AND FIT
Model is 187cm, EU Size M.
- Technique: Hand-drawn Batik
- Village: Jlamprang (Central Java).
- Color: Natural Indigo Dye (Indigofera Tinctoria).
- Material: Signature Linen Cotton blend.
- Delicate machine wash with cold water, or handwash cold.
- Wash with similar colors, do not use bleach.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Warm iron.